GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When reserving and purchasing tickets the purchaser and ticket holder agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets will be reserved upon payment of the ticket price (incl. payment via accepted credit cards) without prior written booking confirmation. In this case, tickets will be sent post-free. Reserved tickets must be paid within 8 days after booking. After this payment deadline, tickets/seats may be sold otherwise. Tickets are posted at the purchaser’s risk.
- Prior written booking confirmation is only effected at specific request and requires refund of postage for sending the confirmation and the tickets after receipt of payment (3,00 €).
- The organizer reserves his right to change the date of performance if necessary. The tickets remain valid. Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled. In case of a cancellation, refunds can be claimed within two weeks after the date of the event. In this case, ticket holders are entitled to full refund of the ticket fee, third-party costs excluded (i.e. booking fee, shipping fee). Free bonus-tickets will not be refunded.
Ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation by means of public announcements in the print media. Personal notice will only be given if the ticket holder is a registered client of the Ruhrfestspiele and if cancellation is not made on too short notice.
The organizer does not grant the ticket holder any compensation claims in case the course of the event has changed due to reasons the organizer is not responsible for. This applies, in particular, when the event has to be cancelled or called off due to force majeure, strike or other incidents (like violent storm).
- No refund will be made for missed events. Latecomers may not be admitted after performances have started.
- Video- and sound recordings – even for private usage – are not allowed. It is prohibited to bring cameras and recording devices.
- It is also prohibited to bring glass containers, cans, pyrotechnic articles and weapons. Food and drinks are not allowed within the performance areas.
The organizer is not liable for damage to health which might occur due to any kind of extreme volume in a venue. Claims for damages in case of any other material damage or personal injury as well as claims in case of a violation of the contractual obligations are not accepted, provided that the organizer did not act deliberately, reckless of consequences and did not violate any important contractual obligations. The organizer is not liable for any items brought to the venue.
- In case of booking tickets on the internet, the purchaser will be automatically redirected to the website of “MB Event & Entertainment GmbH”. Ruhrfestspiele Recklinghausen is not responsible for the form and content of this website. The terms and conditions of “MB Event & Entertainment GmbH” also apply to all bookings by phone (Hotline). Ruhrfestspiele Recklinghausen is not responsible for these terms and conditions. Please be aware that additional charges (i.e. booking fee, shipping fee) may apply which are not at the discretion of Ruhrfestspiele Recklinghausen. When booking tickets online possible payment options are DIRECTeBanking, credit card and PayPal. When choosing the option “deposit tickets at the box office” a service fee of 2,50 € applies.
- The visitor agrees to allow possible images of his/her person and reproduction of his/her voice in any media coverage (e.g. photos, TV recordings and broadcasting) made by Ruhrfestspiele Recklinghausen or engaged third parties in connection with the event without payment. The visitor further agrees to the duplicating, broadcasting and use of these recordings and images in every audio-visual media through Ruhrfestspiele Recklinghausen or third parties. These rights are valid with no restrictions regarding space and time.
In some events stroboscope light might be used. Please note the signs in the entrance area.